• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video clips in instagram uploaded as carousel are starting with black fade in before playing

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I wondered if anyone had any ideas what was going on here?

I am uploading multiple clips to instagram in one post. The idea is to have the posts swipe from left to right seamlessly. For some reason instagram is adding a fade in from black on multiple slides so it looks kind of jittery. I have checked the clips and they don't have the fade, I have also tried to select a cover manually for each of the clips in the post. No luck there.

I wondered if anyone had experienced this before and had a solution, or if anyone had any idea what was going wrong?

Perhaps its an export/file issue. Maybe connectivity? I have tried multiple devices and different accounts.

Here is a clip of what is happening,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ex74lvvvdedwjda/Screen_Recording_20211222-095737_Instagram.mp4?dl=0

Anyway advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Alex 

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not on IG, but I'm pretty sure you can turn this off somewhere deep in your profile settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines