• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video doesn't show an "eye" show button??

Engaged ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AntDX316_0-1655031856401.png

It plays fine but for some reason there is no eye?
I have put other videos after and they show the eye but this doesn't.

edit: renaming the file fixes it because I'm deleting and putting a new one in and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

TOPICS
Crash , Dynamic link , Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export , Performance , Resources , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to update as much as possible the application whatever version you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are the latest versions of course. It's because I probably deleted too fast so the software got confused. I delete it and replace it with another render with the same file name so I don't have to go through the renaming process everytime I want to see a change in Mocha AE Particle Standalone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AntDX316,

Is it happening with a particular file? Please try resetting the preferences of After Effects: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects-discussions/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after...

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I rename the file to something else then try again later without restarting the problem is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines