• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video files with alpha channel causing failure with exporting

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an after effects project with some photoshop layers as the background and an MOV file on top with a clear background that I exported from animate. There is also an MOV file with a solid as a trkmat below it for a shadow. I have done this setup many times with no issues, but in this particular project, it fails every time when I am exporting from media encoder. I tried using a PNG sequence instead of an MOV, same issue. I exported another project with the same setup (photoshop files and MOV files) and it exported with no problems. I even put the same MOV file I'm using in my project into a premiere pro project and that exported fine as well. I am so frustrated and I can't seem to find the problem. I've exported the file from animate multiple times, made new compositions, changed every possible setting, tried exporting to different file types, and nothing works, but only for this particular project. I know it's not the photoshop files causing the problem because when I exported those seperately, it worked fine. It seems to be an issue with this one file, but as I tried different file types (PNG sequence) I don't understand why there is a problem. 

Screenshot 2022-06-09 164231.png

Screenshot 2022-06-09 164204.png

  

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by not rendering to your OneDrive folder... Otherwise more specific info about the CoDecs, render settings and so on would likely help. Also flush the disk cache before rendering and turn off cache usage in the render settings.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cleared the cache on media encoder and set it to save to a location that wasn't onedrive. It rendered a few frames but failed again. I can't find the plae to turn off cache usage in render settings. I am using H.264 format with High Quality 2160 4k preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines