• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video glitching/freezing

Community Beginner ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime i try to preview  my video in after effects, its freezes then glitch to the next part, i know from another community post that they also had a similar problem and something about after effects freezing H.264 videos,but even after i did what they said to do, it continued,can someone please help!!Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , How to , Performance , Preview , Resources , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mimic,

Thanks for reaching out. Please share the following details:

Could you share the link to the Community thread that you mentioned above? Does it freeze with any video that you try to preview or it happens with a particular video file? Also, what are your system specifications (CPU, GPU, RAM, OS)?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey thanks for replying and sorry for my late reply, i was busy for a long time. It freezes everytime i try to preview it and then glitches to another part. My laptop has AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, Windows 10 , 4 GB DDR4, 128GB SSD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines