• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos crashing into green videos

Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I try to import a video, then playing in the timeline, it's suddenly all green since I updated to the new one. I don't know what to do and need to get projects done already. Nothing is wrong with the videos, the new update is acting weird.  It's on the right screen.

TOPICS
Crash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

A couple things that may be causing it:

- hardware accelerated decoding. Check in preferences - import if that's enabled. Turn it off if it is. 

- if you're using an nvidia GPU, upgrade to the latest drivers. There have been some issues with some of the past drivers 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple things that may be causing it:

- hardware accelerated decoding. Check in preferences - import if that's enabled. Turn it off if it is. 

- if you're using an nvidia GPU, upgrade to the latest drivers. There have been some issues with some of the past drivers 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much! It worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John,

That's great news! I'm glad you were able to fix the issue. If you don't mind, could you share which suggestion worked for you? It could be helpful for others experiencing similar problems.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

import if that's enabled. Turn it off if it is.  As what jenkmeister suggested.  It really helped out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines