• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warning: Expression Disabled

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to use a template for a project and whenever I open it, it pops up with these errors. And when I go to the Expression, I have such little knowledge of how those work, that I am not able to figure out how to fix this. (Screenhot included in post).

There are several issues but I am guessing that if I figure out how to fix one, I can fix the rest. 

If anything can help me figure out how to correct this expression, it would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

TOPICS
Error or problem , Expressions , FAQ , How to , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You check the property of Random Seed. The error says you need to change it to the proper parameter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The error probably points to an internal error in Particular because you are using a different version of the plug-in than the one the template has been created with. Otherwise I can't see how it would complain about parameter types not matching. The crux that you need to figure out what expression control actually has index number 57 and then which is the new one it actually needs to point to.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines