• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer Bugged in 22.3.0 ?

Enthusiast ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tried several pieces of footage, several comp sizes, frame rates, etc and the window says "Analyzing in Background" but nothing happens. Have also tried making a comp with just footage, comp info matches footage, still no dice. Not my first rodeo. 

This is on an M1 mac machine. Have tried both native and in Rosetta.

Warp stabilizer works as usual in Premiere. 

Any ideas? 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing any issues running in Rosetta or Universal. What are your Project settings and preferences? I have enabled Mercury Transmit for the project and Multi-frame rendering. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick response @Rick Gerard, the hero of the After Effects forums!

Of course, after a system restart (I turn this bad boy off at night), warp stabilizer is working in both versions of AE. This is the first time (in a long time) that a system restart fixed a pesky AE issue. I had restarted the app multiple times yesterday and assumed that was the end of the road. Lesson learned: a system restart sometimes works (like it's 1999 and I'm using Final Cut Pro lol). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines