• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer just sits on initializing

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having some serious issues with Warp Stabilizer. 

Running Mac OS Catalina (Up to date)

Mac Pro 2019

3.2 ghz 16-Core intel

160 RAM

AMD Radeon Pro w5700x

I've tried this in AE 2021 and 2022. 2023 will not work on my OS.

I've been using 8k jpg image sequences. Sometimes it works, something it doesn't

I've trouble shooted the issue for days and tried trascodeing out a ApplePR 422HQ in 8K and 4K.

The initialzing just sites there most of the time. If I do a fresh restart of the computer, it will sometimes work. The files are being read from my internal SSD that has lots of free space. and my Cache disk is set to another drive with tons of space. I have tried clearing the Cache, But that doesn't help. 

I'm curious as to why it's so hit or miss? Most of the time it WONT work at all. All apps are up to date.

Any help would be great. Thank you.

also, when I try to quit AE, it will take forever to close. It just sits there with the rainbow wheel spinning.

Thank you,
101 Exit
Mac Pro (2019)<br />3.2 GHZ 16-Core Intel Xeon W<br />160 RAM<br />2TB SSD<br />AMD Radeon Pro W5700X 16GB>MAC OS Catalina 10.15.7<br />Mac Pro (2019)<br />3.2 GHZ 16-Core Intel Xeon W<br />160 RAM<br />2TB SSD<br />AMD Radeon Pro W5700X 16GB
TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Alt/Option + Ctrl/Cmnd + ; to open Preferences/Memory and Performance, then set RAM for other apps to 4, 8, or 12 GB. AE does not like anything but an even multiple of 4 GB for the memory pipeline to other apps. You'll also want to close all other open apps and maybe even turn off Anti Virus if you have it.

Let us know if that helps. You might try rolling back a build using the Creative Cloud app if it doesn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Im sorry. I wish it did work. It's not working. Thank you

Thank you,
101 Exit
Mac Pro (2019)<br />3.2 GHZ 16-Core Intel Xeon W<br />160 RAM<br />2TB SSD<br />AMD Radeon Pro W5700X 16GB>MAC OS Catalina 10.15.7<br />Mac Pro (2019)<br />3.2 GHZ 16-Core Intel Xeon W<br />160 RAM<br />2TB SSD<br />AMD Radeon Pro W5700X 16GB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines