Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What are these boxes behind my text animation

Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I am new to after effects and have been practicing with some templates, i have a text animation that when i put into premiere pro over my footage has black boxes that move with the text. 

I have looked in all the controls and settings and cannot link to what this might be 😞 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with your screenshot. Please embed it using the toolbar or drag it to the reply field on the forum. The Drag and Drop here tool is pretty useless.

Make sure you show us the modified properties of the layers that are giving you problems by selecting them and pressing 'uu' to show us what you have changed. 

Try soloing layers until you isolate the problem of the black boxes. 

When you are having problems with templates it is very helpful to have links to the templates. If there are a bunch of pre-comps or nested comps in the main comp it is also very helpful to see a flowchart. The flowchart view is also very helpful in diagnosing your own problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I am very new to after effects so i think the below is what you are asking for. It is an Envato elements template.

** In premiere Pro

Screenshot 2021-04-08 081622.png

** In After effects

hannahj6032496_0-1617835840143.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an example of the mask layers of one of the boxes which might be required to diagnose. 

I have tried googling this but i am not sure what the black boxes coming up are even called 😞 

hannahj6032496_0-1617836028511.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines