• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What effect was used in this video?

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to create the effect in this video on a static image of watercolor ombre stripes. I can't figure it out as I am a beginner with After Effects. Can someone tell me how? Or should I hire someone to do it? Thank you!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2024 Jul 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be possible to create one by Maxon Trapcode Form.

https://www.maxon.net/en/red-giant/trapcode/form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to believe that people would pay money for such Adobe Stock  garbage... The reference you presented is just poorly chopped together duplicates of the same image and then a crude displacement map is applied based on a few rough brush strokes to define the flow direction. The workflow is just fine, but of course you should invest much more time to make it look better.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2024 Jul 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't buy it, lol! But yeah, I'm sure someone has purchased it... I, however, need to make a similar animation to another piece of art and can't figure out how it was done. Thank you so much for your response!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines