• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What laptop do I need?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for some advice please. I'm currently running after effects on my 7 year old MacBook Pro laptop. I'm considering an upgrade, primary use will be after effects (home user) web browsing, Excel etc.

I don't want to spend a fortune and am happy to pick something up second hand. Could anyone give me some recommendations on what I should look out for spec wise please on eBay, or what brands I should consider or perhaps avoid?

TOPICS
FAQ , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Surely there will be many recommendations here but I also suggest that you start by reading this article from Puget Systems that I find very interesting and complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Byron, that was a really interesting read, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines