• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What on earth has Adobe done to After Effects?

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ninety dollars a month is what I pay for this Adobe software. And what on earth did you do to After Effects? It takes five or ten times longer to render than the 5.5 version. And it keeps failing to update the files. It renders whatever the heck it wants to from what I can see. I'm taking files from Animate into AE and it consistently messes up. What a rip-off. The damned software drops frames, invents frames, ignores animated scenes and that is jjust the half of it. It is a very simple process and as usual Adobe has made it stupid and complicated. Very disappointed.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, we know. AE in its current state simply sucks, as does PS, AI... You name it. However, the inaptitude, laziness and non-caring of the development teams notwithstanding, perhaps some of your issues can be worked around if you care to explain the issues specifically and provide the relevant technical info about your system, your project, settings for rendring, previews and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I'm trying to deal with their entirely fallible support staff. For two
weeks now.

So angry with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines