• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When opening After Effects it doesn't loads, shows "Error <15272>..." and then it closes

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresh installed lastest After Effects 2022 and when I opened for the first time, it shows this error (my Master Collection is in Spanish):

ERROR AE 01.png

And then it shows this 2nd error popup:

ERROR AE 02.png

Then it let me save the work in progress (none, since I haven't been able to use the program at all!) and that's it.

Even if you don't know spanish, I guess the first error popup message says something like:

After Effects error: Error in progress. Last registered message has been:

<15272><Scripting><5>Executing startup/shutdown script at C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects 2022\Support Files\Scripts\Startup\commandLineRender.jsx

As it happens from the very first time I opened AE right after installing the full Master Collection and I doesn't allow me to fully open it or even use it, I really don't know whats wrong and how to solve this issue so I could open and use AE normally.

Anyone knows how to solve this error so I can open and use it normally? Thanks!!

TOPICS
Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to fix permissions on your Adobe folders and the temp and cache folders inside your documents folder. Navigate to the respective Adobe folders and do a File --> Info to check for this stuff. Also consider uninstalling and reinstalling AE again, possibly with escalated user privileges (admin).

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ShaggyAD2018,

Sorry for your issue.

As the expert suggested, try changing permissions. Here's how: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/multi/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html

Also, do you see any crash report when After Effects crashes?

Let us know.

Thanks,

Nishu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response Nishu. I've check the properties of the User / AppData... AE folder and it had not a single "Deny access" options marked. So, that didn't solved the problem, all were already unmarked.

And no, it does not shows any crash report. It only shows the 3 popup window dialogs I mentioned above: the 2 I posted a capture from and then the "Save work" popup dialog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines