Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where to buy Character Animator Puppets

Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there an Envato-type marketplace for rigged puppets for Character Animator?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Since it's still officially in Beta and features can change at any time, I doubt anybody would be interested to spend his time rigging stuff for otehr people since the risk of things not working with the next update is to big. Perhaps there are some free, experimental setups out there, but I doubt you'll find much in teh way of commercial offerings. of course this doesn't preclude using conventional figur rigs that people provide as layered PSDs for all sorts of 2D animation...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since it's still officially in Beta and features can change at any time, I doubt anybody would be interested to spend his time rigging stuff for otehr people since the risk of things not working with the next update is to big. Perhaps there are some free, experimental setups out there, but I doubt you'll find much in teh way of commercial offerings. of course this doesn't preclude using conventional figur rigs that people provide as layered PSDs for all sorts of 2D animation...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want your custom puppet designed you can just click this link and contact him. He makes Top quality custom puppets

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/835749cb07

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines