• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which laptop/desktop configuration is best for buttery after effect/primier pro experience

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Experts,

I am sufferring from slow rendering speed and preview of my after effect projects(having couple of effects only I will say) and makes the learning experience quite slow. Below is my current configuration and looking for an upgrade( budget no concern ) so that atleast my learning speed can be faster. I am not a professional and wanted to learn the tool in a better way. 

I mostly edit canon 4k footage coming from my EOSR6 default settings with some 2D animation sometimes.

My rendering take hours and I want to solve that problem.

My Current Setup - 

Intel R Core TM i7 - 10750H CPU @2.59Ghz

32GB DDR4 RAM

150 GB SSD free on Hard Drive

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti

I checked intel core i912900K , AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX , DDR4 - DDr5 etc, but I am very confused with reviews and not sure which one to select. I am ok with either laptop or desktop but only thing is for my video editing requirement above , software should be able to render in decent amount of time.

Please suggest. Many thanks for the help.

TOPICS
Performance , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's a dedicated Video Hardware forum - https://community.adobe.com/t5/video-hardware/ct-p/ct-video-hardware

Best to post there. HTH

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines