• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which version of After Affects CC is better for Cinema 4d R18 and Sound Keys?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of After Affects CC is better for Cinema 4d R18 and (Red Giant) Trapcode Sound Keys (latest version)?

I was using Adobe After Effects CC 2015 (13.5.0) but none of them worked at all!!!

How about After After Effects CC 2016 to 2017? Any Suggestion?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS. I tried to import AEC file from Cinema 4D but it didn't work!!! I did many times according to video tutorials (youtube)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please let me know the error message if you encounter the specific error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, sir!!! I will inform you... and I will send you the screen pictures sequence by sequence including my systems requirements... May be or may be not, I will buy new systems...

Let me tell you something... I don't like new windows (8 to 10)... I am using windows 7 ultimate 64 bit... I love this operating system!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, you can import native c4d files into AE without the .aec script to access all multipasses on all iterations of CC. Anyway, you should verify that you have installed the format and importer plugins in your After Effects plunge folder. Download the latest versions from https://www.maxon.net/en/support/downloads/

CC2016 and CC2017 don't need the installation of any plugins to read .c4d or .aec files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, sir!!! I will install After Effects CC 2017 soon...

How about Red Giant Trapcode Soundkeys?  the Soundkeys' output didnt work in After Effects CC2015 (13.5.0)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

What version of Sound Keys do you use? Sound Keys v1.3.3 or above supports CC 2015.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again...

I updated RG Trapcode 1.4.1 in AE CC 2015 3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines