• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

White box appearing when opening AE?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2021 Aug 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I open up AE, or really any sort of adobe software, a big white box appears. I cant close this box, as it will just close my application. I have looked on the internet, tried restarting all of Adobe, deleted software, updated drivers, but none of them work. I am working on a administrator account, but even so in the past I was able to get onto AE. I even tried on a different computer, and the app loaded just fine. I am using a MSI GS63 Laptop, with a GTX 1060, 16 gigs of ram, and I7-8750H.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your network connection. This pretty clearly is the Creative Cloud welcome screen  and your apps don't work because they cannot be activated and content loaded from the Adobe servers.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly do I fix my firewall/VPN? let me know if you need screenshots of anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it looks like a connection issue, be sure you can access the adobe services, and if you have a firewall or some kind VPN try to stop that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly do I fix my firewall/VPN? let me know if you need screenshots of anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, we obviously can't know without any details about your Internet connection. From Windows itself to your router to your service provider this could be anything at any point in the chain. You will have to figure things out on your own, annoying as it is. The usual steps apply: Start by rebooting your router, change wireless connections to cable ones or at least mobile to local WLAN, delete the Network configuration and reboot your system so Windows creates a new config and so on.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines