• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Who is the admin for this forum?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All my content has bern removed, whom should I ask why?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Hi @Rolf25734902g20d

I'm not the admin but the Community Manager for After Effects. 

Do you mean that all your previous posts have been removed from the community? 

I don't think your content was marked as spam. Can you share your Adobe ID with me via a private message? I can get in touch with the Community Platform team to understand if anything has changed on the backend. 

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impossible to know. Perhaps too many posts got marked as spam, perhaps something else. Even the moderators won't know.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But I pay good money for my subsc. to Ae and Pr, is not this forum part of what I am paying for? I needed things in those comments, this is terrible. How can I trust that this does not happen again? And why is my posts considered  spam? I am really upset. If admin remove my things I should be informed why! I will contact adobe management and fail a complaint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum has nothing to do with your subscription and aside from Adobe paying for the technical side and having a few employees that manage things it is mostly run by volunteers, including other Adobe employees devoting their own time. That aside it's never a good idea to rely on a public forum as a storage or backup of sorts. Forums and online communities disappear and are replaced by others al lthe time and then their archives are lost. This forum alone has seen four platform changes in the last 15 years and info was lost. It's simply how this works. If you have important posts and content, archive them yourself by downloading your files and "printing" (screenshots or PDFs) posts that contain valuable info for you.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rolf25734902g20d

I'm not the admin but the Community Manager for After Effects. 

Do you mean that all your previous posts have been removed from the community? 

I don't think your content was marked as spam. Can you share your Adobe ID with me via a private message? I can get in touch with the Community Platform team to understand if anything has changed on the backend. 

Thanks,

Rameez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines