• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why AE changes my screen brightness?(Solved)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I don't know why but it seems that there are independent screen brightness settings for explorer and AE, and I can actually change them...)

I work with a notebook with a external monitor.

Resently, I find that when AE is open, it changes the brightness of my laptop screen.

When I click on a AE window, the brightness increases a little, and when I click on desktop, brightness reduces.

This only happens on the laptop screen, the external monitor is not affected.

Here's a video I recorded, you can see brightness changes a bit when I move my mouse and click on AE or desktop.

20191228_140147.gif

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

我也遇到了同样的问题,请问你是怎么解决的呢?I also encountered the same problem. How did you solve it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess Adobe has no answer for this one huh? I have been wondering whats up with that for sometime now. Any help at all would be appreciated, Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2020 Aug 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my laptop, just manualy adjust screen brightness when in AE to match brightness of windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the correct answer. Brightness "Sticks" to the adobe software. See my full post and solution here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/LenovoLegion/comments/10xai1j/lenovo_legion_screen_brightnessbacklight_chan...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines