Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why can I see my 3D image layer in Default View and not Active Camera view

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see screenshot.

I have managed to get the image layer on the right to show and I duplicated that layer but now the second image later is not showing in the Active Camera view.

Can you help?

screenshot.PNG

TOPICS
Error or problem , FAQ , How to , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 07, 2022 Dec 07, 2022

3D layers work strictly on their depth order and you may simply have mucked that up. Open the position property of the layer and check the values. Scrub the Z value until it pops in front of the other layers. For anything more we need more info. Since you haven't selected it we don't even know which one of the red layers you are talking about. Also perhaps consider reading the online help on some basics. Hacking your way through a downloaded template without understanding some fundamentals is no

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D layers work strictly on their depth order and you may simply have mucked that up. Open the position property of the layer and check the values. Scrub the Z value until it pops in front of the other layers. For anything more we need more info. Since you haven't selected it we don't even know which one of the red layers you are talking about. Also perhaps consider reading the online help on some basics. Hacking your way through a downloaded template without understanding some fundamentals is not a good strategy...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Mylenium.

Scrubbing the Z axis worked a treat!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines