• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

why is after effects taking so long to load

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It dienst happen before but now its taking a long time to load.And my recent projects are no longer in the window

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but that's not in any way useful. You have not provided any system info or other details like what version of AE nor an explanation what "long time to load" actually means in your world. You need to be much more specific. That aside the usual things to try is to delete your preferences file, update your graphics driver, check user permissions on cache and temp folders and cleaning them out. This may already help. Everything else requires better info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer is MBP M1 I am using Beta version of AE.  It is takes ages for program to load.

Creative signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've noticed recently when creating a new composition there seems to be a pause / hang before AE creates the first comp.  Generally I'm working from a project template, so I haven't noticed it before.  Is this what you're experiencing?  It almost reminds me of when Photoshop would check for local printers before opening a new document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines