• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my object moving with strobing or choppy, jumps in after effects ?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am sanjeev. 

I have problem in simple  after effects animation of shape . the shape is jumping on its path from left to right . I have attached a file showing my animation.  , I want smooth movement it is getting jerks, pls help me , I will be grateful to you. 

Regards.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Have you actualyl let it run a full RAM preview? What are the preview settings? That aside such a crammed screen clearly indicates that your system may not meet the system requirements, so issues with hardware acceleration and other functions may be unavoidable.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you actualyl let it run a full RAM preview? What are the preview settings? That aside such a crammed screen clearly indicates that your system may not meet the system requirements, so issues with hardware acceleration and other functions may be unavoidable.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Mylenium for speedy response. I have attached a screenshot of ram preview, pls check it and thank you once again.

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using mercury gpu acceleration CUDA . I have attached screen shot of my computer specifications , pls check it also . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Mylenium, as you said , I checked my playback preview setting , I found the frame set to 15 and skip set to 5 . When I changed both to 29,94 and 0 respectively , it moves smoothly. Thanks a lot for saving my life.I have attached the previous setting screenshot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines