• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is my video cropping perspective?

Contributor ,
Apr 09, 2023 Apr 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded this stock video for an ad i'm making, when i import the video into my comp, a few seconds in it creates a double perspective of the footage, not even sure how to describe that well but my screenshots show what i mean, any idea how to fix or prevent this? This doesn't happen at all in original vid and only seems to happen when placed in my comp

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is not a cache problem, I have no idea. You have shown us a comp with six layers that have effects. We don't know what is going on with the footage layer, we can't see any modified properties, and we don't know what your workflow or design goal is. 

If using the Edit menu to Purge all memory and disk cache does not fix the problem, go to the problem frame, select all layers, press the 'u' key twice, and look for effects or properties to turn off or change until the problem goes away. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably your adjustment layer and the effect(s) on it doing something weird....

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines