• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Not Show Dxv Codec After Effect CC 2019 or 2020

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am facing problem in Adobe After Effect(2020) when i export any video file format then not show DXV Codec....Whats This problem..please Specify me...I Installed QuickTime Player Version 10.5 and my Currently Installed Mac OS Catalina....But Before Not Update Then Install Mac OS High Sierra and Install Adobe After Effect(2017) then Export Any File Format Then Show DXV Codec....Whats This Problem...Please Solve This Problem As Soon As Possible..

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am struggling with 2021 version too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninstall Resolume Alley and DXVCodec. install quicktime. reinstall the lastest Resolume Alley and DXVcodec. That should fix your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines