• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

wont let me select the last bit of text

Enthusiast ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to select a piece of text,  after effects never lets me select the last few words,  or letters

I have to go to edit/ select all,  to get around it,  cant select them with the mouse

I think its a glitch.

TOPICS
Error or problem , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey djmattyz,

Sorry to hear about this. I can understand this must be frustrating. Could you tell us which After Effects version you're currently using (Here's how to check)? A similar issue was fixed in After Effects 23.0 and later versions. I recommend installing it if you haven't already. This will not overwrite previous major versions of After Effects. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version  23.2.0  (build 65)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the info. Could you try resetting your Preferences and purging your Memory and Disk Cache (Edit > Purge > All Memory and Disk Cache)? Do you see this issue with a specific project or all projects? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines