Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Workspace auto reset in openning new project I downloaded from internet

Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I download a project file from internet made by someone, when I open it in AE, the whole layout resets to 'standard' this is happening everytime I open this file. If there is an option to disable this, then please guide.

Thanks.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

It's intended behavior. A reference to the workspacxe used is stored in the project file and if a specific (custom) workspace is not found, it resets to the user's own default workspace.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's intended behavior. A reference to the workspacxe used is stored in the project file and if a specific (custom) workspace is not found, it resets to the user's own default workspace.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's strange, can we disable this option? like importing projects while ignoring their relevant workspaces. How could a workspace is linked with your project? lol

Can't see this problem in other Adobe products then why it's implemented in this software? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines