We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.
Copy link to clipboard
Hi. I have setup the default built plugins.
- left click on the scheme you are using.
- select "edit scheme" from the dropdown.
- pick the "run" option on the left of window that pops up
- left click next to where it says "Executable" and browse to where you have AE installed and pick the .app file ("Adobe After Effects XXX.app")
select your project in the project navigator.
- chose the Build Settings tab
You want to change the "Build products path" to be the plugins folder of AE. For me this is:
The build succeeds but I see nothing here.
I can see the plugins only under the DerivedData build dirs. How do I force these to be automatically built in the Adobe dirs.
Once again, I find an answer just after posting a question. I looked for a couple of hours before posting, so it was not trivial. The method for custom build dir changed after XCode 11.