• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support for Windows Dark Mode

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Adobe designers! I am a designer from China. I have used Adobe and Macromedia package design software since 2000, including Photoshop, After Effects, Flash, Dreamweaver, etc. But so far, it has been found that the After Effects operation interface does not have the same UI style as other software, such as the black menu bar and title bar. It is obviously not professional. It is also a package design workflow software. It is recommended that you consider unifying the UI style of the software's operation interface, which makes users more professional and convenient to operate. The following is the interface I modified through Windows auxiliary software to ensure consistent operation interface.

ae_ui.png

Idea Acknowledged
TOPICS
UI and UX

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Hi @gaeccc270222449o1j,

Thanks very much for reporting this issue. It is true that After Effects does not yet support Dark Mode on Windows, so I have moved your report to our Ideas section to help us gauge user demand for this feature.

Thanks again for making this report,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team  

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @gaeccc270222449o1j,

Thanks very much for reporting this issue. It is true that After Effects does not yet support Dark Mode on Windows, so I have moved your report to our Ideas section to help us gauge user demand for this feature.

Thanks again for making this report,

- John, After Effects Engineering Team  

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate