Highlighted

Черная полоса

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте! У меня возникла проблема с редактированием. Любое изменение приводит к такому черному эффекту на пол экрана. Что можно сделать? Или как это исправить вообще?

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Черная полоса

New Here ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Здравствуйте! У меня возникла проблема с редактированием. Любое изменение приводит к такому черному эффекту на пол экрана. Что можно сделать? Или как это исправить вообще?

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are your screenshots:

Снимок экрана (86).pngСнимок экрана (87).pngСнимок экрана (88).pngСнимок экрана (89).png

Without knowing what you are doing to what layer it is difficult to know what is causing the problem. I'm not sure what the Photoshop file is for. I'm assuming that you are extruding the text layer in Element 3D. You might also have the created the disk in Element. I assume that you do not want the dark shadow in most of the screenshots.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 01, 2020 0