Highlighted

2020 AFX crashing every few minutes

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thanks adobe, I've missed a deadline thanks to your bugged to f**k software and as a result, lost a first time client. Why cant you release your software when you know its fit for purpose.

Should I be losing clients and money because of your buggy software....not good enough

Im running the latest OS on a new mac with 32 gb of ram.

latest crash causes:

typing an effect ‘’grid’’ into effect window
changing a workspace
clicking on an effect ‘cc cylinder’
selecting effect ‘’grid’’ from menu
loading effects presets

now selecting any effects

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2020 AFX crashing every few minutes

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well thanks adobe, I've missed a deadline thanks to your bugged to f**k software and as a result, lost a first time client. Why cant you release your software when you know its fit for purpose.

Should I be losing clients and money because of your buggy software....not good enough

Im running the latest OS on a new mac with 32 gb of ram.

latest crash causes:

typing an effect ‘’grid’’ into effect window
changing a workspace
clicking on an effect ‘cc cylinder’
selecting effect ‘’grid’’ from menu
loading effects presets

now selecting any effects

Topics

Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi neilg92224710,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

Could you check if After Effects is generating any crash logs: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-find-after-effects-crash-logs-on-your-comput...

If so, please share the logs. In the meantime, try resetting the preferences of After Effects and see if it help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/faq-how-to-reset-trash-preferences-in-after-effects/td-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines