Highlighted

25::237 error

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using video templates and many of the files are showing this error, about a week ago these files were running perfectly.

I am using Ryzen7 3700x processor, rtx 2060 gpu, 16 gb ram in my system

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

25::237 error

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am using video templates and many of the files are showing this error, about a week ago these files were running perfectly.

I am using Ryzen7 3700x processor, rtx 2060 gpu, 16 gb ram in my system

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, something has changed. Clearly this is an isuue with hardware acceleration, so start by flushing the caches, check your settings, update/ configure your system's graphics driver suitably.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I8N tech,

Sorry for your issue with After Effects.

In addition to what Mylenium said, it's possible that your computer is running out of resources. Are you using any high-resolution media? Is so, try removing them and see if it brings any change.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0