Highlighted

39 :: 7

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded a plug-in, but whenever I want to use it on After Effects, it says After Effects Error: file '(the plug-in I wanted to use) cannot be imported because it is not a recognised file type. ( 39 :: 7 )

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

39 :: 7

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded a plug-in, but whenever I want to use it on After Effects, it says After Effects Error: file '(the plug-in I wanted to use) cannot be imported because it is not a recognised file type. ( 39 :: 7 )

Topics

Error or problem, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plug-ins are not imported, they are installed in the respective folder or manually copied/ moved to them. Refer to the manufacturers usage instructions.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a gazillion plugins. Which one? As Mylenium said, you don't import them, or open them, you install them.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines