Highlighted

3d camera not working in a particular composition.

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to build a animation with building movement like benn tk but the camera in that composition is not working. I've enabled 3d option but still no response. When i go out of that pre comp and apply camera on the outside of the comp it works. Can anyone help me with this problem? 

Topics

Error or problem, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3d camera not working in a particular composition.

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to build a animation with building movement like benn tk but the camera in that composition is not working. I've enabled 3d option but still no response. When i go out of that pre comp and apply camera on the outside of the comp it works. Can anyone help me with this problem? 

Topics

Error or problem, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots of the timneline and composition window, please!

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the camera is in the main comp and the 3D layers are in a nested comp (pre-comp), collapse transformations must be turned on.

If you are using Trapcode Particular to generate particles then the layer must NOT be a 3D layer. You'll need to go to RedGiant.com and study up on how to use Particular.

If there is some other problem we need a detailed workflow and screenshots and or a flow chart to figure out where the user error is. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines