• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Camera Track; Analysis solve failed.

New Here ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if I can use this effect on an animation like rendered Minecraft because it says Analysis solve failed. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's not much to fix. Either it works or it doesn't. You have to keep in mind that virtual cameras from 3D games are often not physically-based to begin with, meaning their results are implausible and cannot produce a valid camera solution. The rest comes down to the usual issues - lack of contrast, insufficient numbers of trackable features, buffer tearing/ rolling shutter, blurry textures, artifacts, moving objects throwing the tracker off etc.. Combined with the fact that AE's tracker doesn't allow for manual marker placement and scene calibration that's simply why at times, well all ot of times, actually, it will be impossible to track game footage, even for simpler stuff like 2D corner pins. Using alternate tools might improve matters, of course, but naturally those cost extra money...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, that's unfortunate. But anyway, thanks for the information! That helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines