Highlighted

3D Camera tracker cant track more than 3-5 solids

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D Camera tracker cant track more than 3-5 solids before it breaks. I can usually get to 4 solids before the tracker breaks. Once I try to make a fith solid, it completely messes up all the solids before it, at this point I get my four solids, export, then start again just to get my video done. Any solutions to it?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3D Camera tracker cant track more than 3-5 solids

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

3D Camera tracker cant track more than 3-5 solids before it breaks. I can usually get to 4 solids before the tracker breaks. Once I try to make a fith solid, it completely messes up all the solids before it, at this point I get my four solids, export, then start again just to get my video done. Any solutions to it?

TOPICS
Crash, Error or problem, FAQ, Freeze or hang, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/3d-camera-track-problem-with-multiple-solids/td-p/99067...

Its the same problem this guy is having, expect the footage is high quality, in a bright location, with few moving objects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0