Highlighted

3d Camera Tracker doesn't work, "timed out obtaining dynamiclink server connection"

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've had this issue for months and am sick of it. Half the time, after effects is completely useless and says "invalid menu operation" when I try to do anything, even just clicking the file button. Even when it does work, if I try to use the 3d tracker in after effects, it can never initialize and just says "timed out obtaining dynamiclink server connection". Also, I havent been able to open photoshop at all for months. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling countless times, both with and without the cc cleaner tool, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my gpu drivers, and I've deleted every trace of adobe off of my pc and then reinstalled it yet again. Nothing seems to work and it's getting extremely aggravating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3d Camera Tracker doesn't work, "timed out obtaining dynamiclink server connection"

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've had this issue for months and am sick of it. Half the time, after effects is completely useless and says "invalid menu operation" when I try to do anything, even just clicking the file button. Even when it does work, if I try to use the 3d tracker in after effects, it can never initialize and just says "timed out obtaining dynamiclink server connection". Also, I havent been able to open photoshop at all for months. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling countless times, both with and without the cc cleaner tool, I have uninstalled and reinstalled my gpu drivers, and I've deleted every trace of adobe off of my pc and then reinstalled it yet again. Nothing seems to work and it's getting extremely aggravating.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

System specs?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CPU: ryzen 2600

GPU: radeon rx480

Ram: 32 GB

MOBO: ROG b350-f

1 TB M.2 drive and a 500gb hard drive

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem right now after update AE to 17.0.5 version!
What is wrong with this sofftware!?
Why every update i must to solve a newer problems! EVERY TIME!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines