Highlighted

3D Camera Tracker stuck at 0% while 'Analyzing in the Background'

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the 3D Camera Tracker tool with the latest After Effects update. I'm using it on a 20sec 480p .mp4 video. I have a 2010 MacBook Pro running MacOs 10.13.6 High Sierra.

3D Camera Tracker used to work without a problem with my computer. However, as I'm trying to use it now, it never gets past analyzing in the background of frame 1. If I click cancel- the program crashes and I have to force quit. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3D Camera Tracker stuck at 0% while 'Analyzing in the Background'

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use the 3D Camera Tracker tool with the latest After Effects update. I'm using it on a 20sec 480p .mp4 video. I have a 2010 MacBook Pro running MacOs 10.13.6 High Sierra.

3D Camera Tracker used to work without a problem with my computer. However, as I'm trying to use it now, it never gets past analyzing in the background of frame 1. If I click cancel- the program crashes and I have to force quit. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

TOPICS
Crash, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which AE version are you using? I remember that in CC2019 (and before some of the updates) the analysis progression stayed at 0%. SO check if you are using the latest updates for your AE version. Another thing you can try is to transcode thata mp4 file into another format (Quicktime ProRes) and try to use the camera tracker again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 18, 2020 0