Highlighted

3D camera tracker

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! I would like to know if somebody know why when im checking the 3D box option on my video, or picture, my blending mode disappear and i can't put the Add option anymore for remove the blackscreen ?

thank you Capture d’écran 2020-09-25 à 11.33.10.png 

Hi grizzlee1,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you are on Cinema 4D renderer try switching to Classic 3D (go to Composition > Composition Settings > 3D Renderer). Blending modes don't work with the Cinema 4D renderer.

C4d renderer.png

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3D camera tracker

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ! I would like to know if somebody know why when im checking the 3D box option on my video, or picture, my blending mode disappear and i can't put the Add option anymore for remove the blackscreen ?

thank you Capture d’écran 2020-09-25 à 11.33.10.png 

Hi grizzlee1,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you are on Cinema 4D renderer try switching to Classic 3D (go to Composition > Composition Settings > 3D Renderer). Blending modes don't work with the Cinema 4D renderer.

C4d renderer.png

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi grizzlee1,

Thanks for reaching out.

C4d renderer.png

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Nishu

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes thank you it was this ! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 26, 2020 0