Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Camera Tracking

New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Camera 3D Tracking,

I have tracked the camera and have shown layer controls and as well as rendered the track points, but my track points don't even begin to appear in 3D Solved. When I click 2D Source, they are there but not during 3D solved.

Please help me out

TOPICS
How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How 'bout you're let it create an actual camera?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Screenshot 2020-05-30 at 1.54.46 PM.png

It is so much easier for us to help you if you embed images and give us detailed descriptions. 

The first thing to do is to open up the Advanced section and make sure that Hide Warning Banner is not selected. The next thing to try is increasing track point size. The last thing to do is to drag a selection around most of the comp panel to see if you get any kind of a target. You might also want to try selecting Detailed Analysis.

If you can't figure it out and you have watched some good tutorials on Camera Tracking get back to us and give us shot details or even better, post a link to the footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines