• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D element for Mac AE 2017

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. The question has been up earlier but must ask again! Works 3D element from Videocopilot on After effects 2017. Works with Mac. I subscribe to Adobe Cloud every month and yet faithful customer. Have many missions where the template requires 3D elements? Appreciate answers from you who know how this works .... get different answers from google and other "besserwissers"

All the best / Alex - Sweden

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 10, 2017 Oct 10, 2017

Element 3D is not a default stock plug-in for AE, so I'm not sure what the question is even supposed to imply. You have to buy it separately and thus any compatibility issues and customer inquiries have to be taken up with VideoCopilot exclusively. It's outside of Adobe's responsibilities and control.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Element 3D is not a default stock plug-in for AE, so I'm not sure what the question is even supposed to imply. You have to buy it separately and thus any compatibility issues and customer inquiries have to be taken up with VideoCopilot exclusively. It's outside of Adobe's responsibilities and control.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue concerns one of the world's largest suppliers including Adobe. How can the question be irrelevant? There are thousands of customers who certainly have the same question and then I consider your response very arrogant. Video hive is one of the largest platforms for After Effects templates. Adobe is a world leader in After effects. Mac is a world-leading computer manufacturer. Whether Adobe does not interact with Videocopilot, the question should be relevant to anyone who pays for your services. However, for your knowledge, Mac Intel Video Cards are not supported with 3DElement. Could be good for the rest of the world to know this!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Adobe have nothing to do with Videocopilot, if you are having an issue with the plug-in then you have to contact Videocopilot.c I don't know why you're coming here to ask Adobe about something they don't make.

2) Are you actually paying for Elelment3D?

3) Mac, world leading? Are you high, what kind of weed do they sell in Sweden?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am well aware that Adobe does not interact with Videocopilot, but you must be able to ask questions that concern general things. We're releasing this now. Have received an answer to my question. / A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Intel Video Cards are not supported with 3DElement. Could be good for the rest of the world to know this!

This has been known since Element 3D existed, so I'm not sure why you are getting worked up over it. This has been a conscious decision by the developers. If you didn't read it, then you can only blame yourself.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines