Highlighted

3D element

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My png is blurry In 3D element and I tried googling and I can't find anything that works! Please someone help

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3D element

Community Beginner ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My png is blurry In 3D element and I tried googling and I can't find anything that works! Please someone help

TOPICS
Error or problem, How to, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What PNG? Are you using it as a texture for an object? What are your settings? Is this the first time you have used Element 3D. Did you go through the extensive training offered by Video Copilot?

There are at least a couple dozen different ways I can think of to use a PNG in Element 3D and another dozen ways you can set up a rendering and final output. No details = no idea what is going wrong. My first suspicion is that you don't have a good understanding of the settings for textures or for rendering.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I extrude the picture in element and add the picture in texture layer and
when I clicked done and it was blurry

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I extrude the picture in element and add the picture in texture layer and
when I clicked done and it was blurry

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Rick said there's no way anyone will be able to assist you without details of your project settings.

Are you following a tutorial?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0