Highlighted

3D rigging image or adobe illustrator file.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hi everyone i have to make a 3D character, and i thought i could make a simple rig like with puppet pin tool, but the problem is the puppet pin is only good for 2D stuff, another solution could be that i build a 3d rig from solids (somehow) and than i connect some points wich are representing the hands and legs or maybe (face) (somehow) is that possible that i can manage this without any plugins, because the main goal is to keep things simple and managable for any graphic designer to change the look of it anytime, they want.
  2. Rajztábla 1.jpg
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

3D rigging image or adobe illustrator file.

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Hi everyone i have to make a 3D character, and i thought i could make a simple rig like with puppet pin tool, but the problem is the puppet pin is only good for 2D stuff, another solution could be that i build a 3d rig from solids (somehow) and than i connect some points wich are representing the hands and legs or maybe (face) (somehow) is that possible that i can manage this without any plugins, because the main goal is to keep things simple and managable for any graphic designer to change the look of it anytime, they want.
  2. Rajztábla 1.jpg
TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOfjyLrKac&ab_channel=Szimpatika i want to make move the character like this.

Szimpatika reklámszpot 2020. július - Béres Magnézium-az aktuális akciókról tájékozódjon a www.szimpatika.hu weboldalon -Készítette a Kultúrpart 2020. májusá...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would do that whole animation using puppet pin, but keep the layer 2D and don't animate the position of the image. Then pre-compose, make the pre-comp 3D, and animate position. The hardest thing to visualize is the movement. 

You would have the same problem if you set up inverse kinematics and tried to animate the layers in 3D space. It's going to get really complicated very quickly. There are tools for IK and Dan Ebberts has some expressions on http://motionscript.com that show you how to set up IK, but the Puppet Pin is all you need. Just create the movement of the character's body parts in time with the audio, then pre-compose, make the Pre-comp 3D and animate position, and or camera to make the puppet move through the comp.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0