Highlighted

A problem in After Effects: audio goes on while video is stuck at one frame

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The problem that occured to me today while I was working with After Effects is that whenever I play my clip in it, audio goes on along with the blue little arrow and everything seems normal BUT the video does not move and just stays in one place until i stop everything. Once I stop my video, the frame in which I stopped it changes and when I click play again, everything is the same: audio goes on while the clip is just stuck at one frame. I tried to reinstal it and I use 2017 version but recently I've downloaded 2020 one but the problem is still here. Is it a problem related to After Effects or my computer? What can I try to do to fix this?

I will be very thankful if anyone could help me!

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A problem in After Effects: audio goes on while video is stuck at one frame

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

The problem that occured to me today while I was working with After Effects is that whenever I play my clip in it, audio goes on along with the blue little arrow and everything seems normal BUT the video does not move and just stays in one place until i stop everything. Once I stop my video, the frame in which I stopped it changes and when I click play again, everything is the same: audio goes on while the clip is just stuck at one frame. I tried to reinstal it and I use 2017 version but recently I've downloaded 2020 one but the problem is still here. Is it a problem related to After Effects or my computer? What can I try to do to fix this?

I will be very thankful if anyone could help me!

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Freeze or hang, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update your graphics driver, check your hardware acceleration settings.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 10, 2020 0