Highlighted

A question from an iOS user with no computer/mac

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will after effects possibly be coming to iPad or iOS? I've seen things like photoshop and premiere rush but something I was looking for was after effects๐Ÿฅบ

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

A question from an iOS user with no computer/mac

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will after effects possibly be coming to iPad or iOS? I've seen things like photoshop and premiere rush but something I was looking for was after effects๐Ÿฅบ

Topics

FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is extremely unlikely for a million reasons. AE is built on some really dated paradigms, is not particularly resource friendly and even things like the finicky UI would totally not work on a tablet. If there were ever a compositing tool for tablets, it would be developed from scratch with a different feature set most likely. In its current form fully converting AE just doesn't make any sense at all.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
evilmyg LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang ๐Ÿ˜ž thank you for letting me know tho, I now know I'll be wanting to save up for a computer or laptop ๐Ÿ™‚

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines