• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Accidentally inverted some keyboard shortcut in AE CS6, how can I change it back?

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when I move a layer, the movement of the layer is previewed as I'm dragging it, unless I hold down the alt key, in which case it only previews the movement of a box outline of the layer.

Somehow I inverted this, so now it only previews the actual movement of the layer while I'm dragging it if I hold down the alt key, and otherwise only previews the movement of the box outline.

Also, I can no longer preview compositions by playing them back or scrubbing through the timeline. The preview only updates once I pause on a certain frame.

How can I change this back? (After Effects CS6)

TOPICS
Error or problem , Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check your Windows keyboard and accessibility settings. This sounds like you inadvertently enabled some accessibility option or alternate keyboard layout by holding a certain key combination too long.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines