Highlighted

Acre Chromebook 15

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe/Creative Cloud Developers

I and many other of my friends would like to have After Effects on Acer Chromebook 15. We don't have either a Windows 10 laptop nor a MacBook. So please if you could please add After Effects to Acer Chromebook 15, it would mean a lot to me and others.

Topics

Error or problem, Expressions, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Acre Chromebook 15

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe/Creative Cloud Developers

I and many other of my friends would like to have After Effects on Acer Chromebook 15. We don't have either a Windows 10 laptop nor a MacBook. So please if you could please add After Effects to Acer Chromebook 15, it would mean a lot to me and others.

Topics

Error or problem, Expressions, Resources

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Guide ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user forum - suggestions and wishes go here:

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911311-after-effects

Adobe is most likely to not fulfill your wish. The computeral power of the Chromebook is very low, many functions of AE won't work with that limited hardware power.

*Martin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines