Highlighted

add after effect motion on a video clip but the videos becomes strange (see attachment)

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. 😃 

This is my first try to make videos and also animations on After Effects. However, when I edit the video clip in after effect and add some animation, it does show up in Premiere but the video become very weird and cannot show properly, only can show the animation. Same situation even I render the video.

Please see the attachment. 

Thank you so much for your time !

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

add after effect motion on a video clip but the videos becomes strange (see attachment)

New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all. 😃 

This is my first try to make videos and also animations on After Effects. However, when I edit the video clip in after effect and add some animation, it does show up in Premiere but the video become very weird and cannot show properly, only can show the animation. Same situation even I render the video.

Please see the attachment. 

Thank you so much for your time !

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Standard answer: Update your graphics driver and check your hardware acceleration settings in the programs, including AE's prefs, preview and comp panel as well as Premiere's Sequence settings and AME's encoder settings and prefs.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 1
cy61 LATEST
New Here ,
May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium, 

But other video clips with animation are fine...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 09, 2020 0