Highlighted

Add more frames between keyframes

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be really simple but I'm having a hard time finding where in AE menu to achieve this.
Is there any way to add more frames in between two keyframes?  For example, in the image below.. If I want to add say 15 frames in between my "Scene 1 - Outro" and the 4s mark for all layers.  Is there a shortcut anywhere that will let me position the blue timeline marker in between the two time-code and add more frames to stretch out all the layers below?

ae.jpg

Thank you for all the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add more frames between keyframes

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may be really simple but I'm having a hard time finding where in AE menu to achieve this.
Is there any way to add more frames in between two keyframes?  For example, in the image below.. If I want to add say 15 frames in between my "Scene 1 - Outro" and the 4s mark for all layers.  Is there a shortcut anywhere that will let me position the blue timeline marker in between the two time-code and add more frames to stretch out all the layers below?

ae.jpg

Thank you for all the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand you correctly, all you can do is modify your frame rate in the composition settings OR you can precompose your layer(s) and then time stretch or comprress to your desired length without changing your frame rate.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Press this button and strech more or less your layers with the duration or porcentage.

Captura de pantalla 2020-03-13 a la(s) 13.21.24.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines