Highlighted

Add personal info to the exported file

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am recently having this question.

How can I add personal info to the exporting file from AE? I mean that when I export a file, in the properties of the file (right click), in the detail tab, down in the Origin section, its empty. Directors, Producers, Writers, Publisers etc, are empty. Is there any way that I can fill those with my personal info before I export my file? Or should I just have to do it manually from the properties window?

Thank you for your time! 

Johnny 

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Add personal info to the exported file

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am recently having this question.

How can I add personal info to the exporting file from AE? I mean that when I export a file, in the properties of the file (right click), in the detail tab, down in the Origin section, its empty. Directors, Producers, Writers, Publisers etc, are empty. Is there any way that I can fill those with my personal info before I export my file? Or should I just have to do it manually from the properties window?

Thank you for your time! 

Johnny 

TOPICS
FAQ, How to, Preview

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 27, 2020 0
Mylenium LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AE does not generate extended metadata. This stuff isn't standardized nor protected, anyway, so ultimately it's not that useful other than for your own record keeping.

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 27, 2020 0