• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding a video into a video clip?

Contributor ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this stock footage of a woman in a videoconference, and I'd like to replace the footage on her laptop with a different videoconference clip.

If I were doing this as an image in Photoshop I could simply drag the second image into the first, and hit control-T to transform the second videoconference, and stretch the corners of the image to make them fit into the laptop's monitor. Is there a way I can do this with AE? I can resize it, but can't stretch corners or even rotate the secondary clip to make it fit into the monitor.

Or maybe there is a better way? I played with masks for a bit, but couldn't get what I was after either.pond5 clip.PNG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Hi. You can use the Corner Pin effect. If the camera is moving you will have to track the image with the screen so that it moves with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. You can use the Corner Pin effect. If the camera is moving you will have to track the image with the screen so that it moves with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 07, 2020 Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The camera didn't move, so Corner Pin was perfect for this. Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines